DIABLO

DIABLO

Sunday, May 24, 2009

GOT ME THINKING

I am suppose to be doing my moral assignment now when i had one of my momentary space out( staring into blank space with lyrics of damien rice, fray, and lazlo bane ringing in the background ) .When this happens i start to think about random stuff ( not going to go into details) anyway this time i was just thinking about what my friend said to me earlier about being naive(apparently trusting people easily).... hmm... it got me thinking that gone are the days when we try to look for the good in people perceiving that peoples intentions are good.( i am not high relax)..... some may consider this being naive but in some sense it is true considering the world we live in today.we are forced to look at people with reservation and suspicion as to always question peoples intentions. we are required to draw the line on who can we trust and cant trust. i guess this is how the world is today and we just got to accept it.


teacher spot reading here...................................................................................................





solution to the problem : make marijuana legal so that people or the public in general is always high as you know when we get high we aint good at keeping shit a secret there is to much mental processing that goes into it...... haha....people will not have anymore hidden intention.( it would up front straight intentions)......... weed the solution of all lives problems...

4 comments:

  1. That would be decent. Making marijuana legal, I'd be on high everyday and hell I can actually choose to be Angelina Jolie for a day or a boy the next day, then live like Paris Hilton the next.I dont need to justify my actions cuz I'm on high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i have got one vote!! now to convince another 27 million people......we got to start somewhere..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take your suggestion into consideration during the next parliament meeting...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.... hope u do mr.prime minister.lol

    ReplyDelete